About Chris Berkeley
I have worked in for Intercoastal Financial Group since 1994.
My career started in Atlanta as the regional Sales Manager in charge of GA, TN, and AL. In one year, I became the top loan officer in the country eclipsing the FL loan officers. I have a degree in Finance and Economics from FSU. In 2000, I was promoted to President and National Sales Manager. My responsibilities include managing the national team and developing and maintaining bank relationships. I enjoy fishing, working out, and work! I lettered in golf in college but can’t really get myself to enjoy it now. Some of my professional affiliations include:
- Member, National Marine Bankers Association
- Member, The Billfish Foundation
- Past Board Member, FL Marine Industries Assoc. of the Treasure Coast
- Founder, Fort Pierce Billfish Derby
- Member, FL Yacht Brokers Association
- Member, American Yacht Brokers Association
- Parishioner of St. Anastasia Church
- Member, Fort Pierce Sportfishing Club
- Member, IGFA
- Member, Stuart Light Tackle Club
I would love to earn your business. You will find that I am very competitive, honest, dependable, and fun to work with. Please consider me as your new marine banker.
About our company:
We are a privately held business that has been actively financing boats and yachts since 1989. Our firm has a sales person or office presence in FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, CT, OH, IL, TX, and CA. Our management collectively offers over 150 years of marine lending experience to fortify our aggressive style. Beyond this we,
- Underwrite loans with speed!!! Loans under 50k are approved in ½ day and loans over 50k take a full day. Million dollar plus loans can take up to 5 days but we will keep you constantly posted on the details.
- We fund with wire transfers or checks at closing.
- We have Foreign Registry programs on larger yachts.
- IFG can provide a ltd. charter designation.
- We provide USCG Documentation in house.
- We can title a vessel or rv in all 50 states.
- We have owned a variety of custom sport fishing vessels including a wooden hull Rybovich, a John Bayliss, and now a 62’ Spencer.